Socially secure

I have succeeded in reaching a life-long goal.

I am now old enough to go on Social Security. This means that I am FINALLY going get some (all? more?) of that money back that was yanked outta my pay checks going back to 1972.

All you youngsters can just put a cork in your cheese holes for the time being. The money I am getting now is MY money, not yours. I am going to have to live quite a bit longer before I start collecting my filthy loot off of your backs. Will I last that long? Time will tell. In the meantime, I am going to cover my bed in yankee greenbacks and just roll around naked all over it, then drive far far away and spend it because damn, that will be some nasty cash.

Socially secure

4 thoughts on “Socially secure

December 27, 2017 at 1:02 PM

10 cents on the dollar is better than nothing!

December 28, 2017 at 6:12 AM

Fuck me running, I got a letter from them saying my check is going up by 2%. I need to buy another safe now to put all my diamonds and gold in.

March 8, 2018 at 9:49 AM

Thanks for the ideas you have shared here. Something else I would like to convey is that spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam.

May 24, 2018 at 4:43 AM

I have read some good stuff here. Your recipes for spam milkshakes, spam pudding, spam cream, spamghetti, spam souffle and spam baby food just made me tingle in my secret place, if you know what I mean and I think you do. The next time I need to have a squirty I will come here and read your blog.